Saturday, September 21, 2013

Makeup organizing ideas: Brushes + lipgloss storage

Hi there! Since I've been on an organizing kick AND my Vanity Girl Hollywood mirror arrived (post on that soon!), I've been looking for more ways to spruce up my beauty storage.

Just wanted to quickly share a couple additions:

1. A pretty dish (Skurar bowl 7") from IKEA ($4.99) to store my lip products. This keeps my favorite go-to items in an easy-to-reach place in an adorable way. I love it! I also picked one up in red for the holidays. I think it'll look cute with some candy on the coffee table.

2. A glass cookie jar from Target ($7.69) for makeup brushes. So excited about this one! I also picked up 2 bags of filler beads from Michaels ($5.99/bag; used a 25% off coupon) to keep the brushes in place. Since I started storing my brushes in a large acrylic organizer from The Container Store (previously mentioned in my organization post), I haven't been loving the idea of dust getting on them. With this jar, my problems are solved.

After finally figuring out a vanity situation with my mirror and an IKEA desk (that took a while to put together), I'm going to enjoy my new set-up and blog about it. More soon!

For more beauty and lifestyle posts, please subscribe or "follow by email" on the top right hand corner of the page. I'm also on Instagram @erisaxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment