Sunday, September 29, 2013

Fall 2013 nail color idea: OPI Wooden Shoe Like to Know


Hi there! More fall nail picks... I've been looking for a great milk chocolate brown polish for fall.

OPI's Wooden Shoe Like to Know ($9) is a nice brown, but it's not what I've been searching for. It's more of a dark chocolate with a purple tone.

Either way, it's still pretty so I wanted to blog about it.


It has very, VERY subtle gold shimmer. It's not really evident on my nails, actually.

Wooden Shoe Like to Know went opaque in 2 coats, and it wasn't streaky at all.

I topped it off with Seche Vite.

Ulta has a 2 for $15 sale this week for OPI, so I may try out a couple more.

Please let me know what polish you're loving lately. I'd love some recommendations. Thanks for reading!

For more beauty and lifestyle posts, please subscribe or "follow by email" on the top right hand corner of the page. I'm also on Instagram @erisaxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment