Saturday, September 7, 2013

OPI Lost on Lombard: Review + photos (San Francisco Collection)

It's not quite fall yet, especially in Phoenix with the 110+ degree heat, but I'm ready for the next season to arrive!

To get in the mood, I've been thinking about fall nail colors. I'll review some in the coming weeks, so hopefully, it can give you ideas for your next polish purchases.

My first dark polish of the season is OPI's Lost on Lombard ($9) from the San Francisco Collection, the brand's 2013 fall and winter lineup.

This polish is beautiful and easy to apply. Not streaky at all, and this is why OPI is my favorite.

With just one coat, it was opaque. But to make sure it was nice and rich, I added another coat. (I wait several minutes between coats to make sure I don't end up with bubbles.)

There's no shimmer. It's just a deep, deep red/burgundy, which I love for the cooler months. (My favorite summer red is OPI's Cajun Shrimp.)

Then I topped it off with my usual Seche Vite.

I highly recommend this polish to get you in the fall mood!

Score: 5 out of 5

For more beauty and lifestyle posts, please subscribe or "follow by email" on the top right hand corner of the page. I'm also on Instagram @erisaxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment