Friday, September 27, 2013

Sonicare HealthyWhite: Review + photos

Hello! Today, I'm blogging oral hygiene. Exciting, I know.

After using a manual toothbrush for years, I got tired of the plaque I could still feel toward the back of my teeth. And my teeth were also suffering from my love for tea.

I finally gave in and initally purchased the Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite rechargeable toothbrush at Target ($113 during a sale; usually $120) in hopes of getting them cleaner and brighter.

I saw that Costco carried a set of TWO for $109 (after an instant rebate of $40!) but it was sold out online.

Well, thankfully, a dear friend and I went to a Costco nearby after learning they carried the sets in store. Boom! A better deal right before my eyes.

So I returned the other one to Target and gave my boyfriend the second toothbrush. Such a great deal!

I have to say my teeth have never felt cleaner!

Sonicare HealthyWhite claims to make your teeth whiter in just 1 week, and I'm already starting to see change after a few days.

Without adding additional pressure, gliding this brush along my teeth makes such a big difference.

They feel polished every time, like I just went to the dentist. I know that sounds cheesy, but it's so true.

It comes in 3 modes: Clean, Sensitive, and Clean and White, which is what I like using the most so far.

It's timed, so after 2 minutes of regular brushing, there's an added 30 seconds of "White" mode to focus on your front teeth.

The package deal from Costco comes with the following:

--2 HealthyWhite handles
--2 DiamondClean brush heads
--1 UV Sanitizer (which the Target version did NOT have) with an integrated charger, cord wrap and brush head storage
--1 multi-voltage, compact travel charger
--2 travel cases

You just have to change out the brush head every 3 months or so. At Costco, they sell a pack of 6 for $50.

For the same DiamondClean brushes at Target, you'd have to pay $30 for just 2!

I haven't used the UV Sanitizer yet, so I can't complain about it if it doesn't work since this whole package is still SUCH a better deal than Target.

The product comes with a 2-year warranty, and then you can sign up for an additional 6 months online by registering your toothbrushes.

The instant rebate at Costco expires on Sept. 29, 2013, so I highly recommend grabbing this in-store deal if you're a Costco member (or if you have a friend/family member who is one)!

And even if this is long after the instant rebate, it's still a way better deal at Costco.

Do you prefer manual or rechargeable toothbrushes? Let me know! Thanks for reading.

For more beauty and lifestyle posts, please subscribe or "follow by email" on the top right hand corner of the page. I'm also on Instagram @erisaxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment