Monday, September 2, 2013

Trader Joe's Nourish All-In-One Facial Cleanser review

I have extremely oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin. It's pretty difficult to find products I love.

With that said, I have been LOVING Trader Joe's Nourish All-In-One Facial Cleanser! It's been only a week, so it may be too early to know for sure, but so far... so good!

Before this, I've been using the Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin for the last year or so. I still like it and just repurchased it again because it's so inexpensive (about $3.50 at Target) and does the job.

It totally removes my foundation or BB cream and doesn't leave a residue. (I remove eye makeup with Neutrogena's Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover first.)

But I couldn't quite call it my Holy Grail face wash because it didn't really do MORE for my skin. It didn't have antioxidants and vitamins to really make my skin look even better.

So when I was looking up face washes online and came across the Trader Joe's face wash, I got really excited! (Check out the ingredients at the end of this post.)

I've been shopping at Trader Joe's a lot more in the last few months, so it just made sense for me to try this. Many reviews raved about this product and said they were surprised to find an HG product at Trader Joe's.

It costs $5.99, which is a great deal for 8.45 fl oz.

On the bottle, it says it's dermatologist formulated. I read in some online reviews that this dermatologist is very well-known and sells a similar product for a lot more money under his name. Not so sure about this part, but sounds intriguing!

As for the product itself, there's barely any fragrance, which is how I like it, and you can easily get a lather going.

I first go over my face with this gel, barely lathering it up, and just massage it into my skin to remove makeup.

Then when it looks like my makeup is off, I lather up a bit more of this cleanser and just cleanse my face. I rinse quite a lot to make sure I don't have any product left.

Then I go over my face with a cotton pad and Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Toner.

My face feels instantly smooth, clean and NOT tight at all. Then I put on my moisturizer.

If you have similar skin to mine, I highly recommend this cleanser. If it continues to work this well for me, I will be calling this my HG cleanser.

INGREDIENTS: Water, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium PEG-12 Dimethicone Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-10 Sorbitan Laurate, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Phytonadione (Vitamin K), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q10, Green Tea Extract, Copper Peptide, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid

For more beauty and lifestyle posts, please subscribe or "follow by email" on the top right hand corner of the page. I'm also on Instagram @erisaxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment