Sunday, September 22, 2013

Fall 2013 nail color idea: OPI's Berlin There Done That

Welcome to Fall Nail Picks 2013!

I took a week-long break from polish to give my nails a breather.

So to get back into fall nail color picks (my last one was OPI's Lost on Lombard), I have to go with OPI's Berlin There Done That ($9).

It's a lovely taupe from OPI's Germany Collection with slightly purple undertones in natural light.

It's a beautiful everyday "nude" for fall, instead of my lighter go-to nude nails in the summer, such as OPI's Bubble Bath.

The formula for Berlin There Done That is a bit watery, but it wasn't streaky at all.

There are no shimmers - just a beautiful, creamy finish.

It took two coats to get it opaque, and I topped it off with Seche Vite, my ultimate top coat.

Sorry my hand looks so red in the indoor photo - don't know why!

Anyway, I'll post more fall nail colors in the coming weeks.

Let me know in the comments what sort of polishes you love in the fall. Thanks for reading!

For more beauty and lifestyle posts, please subscribe or "follow by email" on the top right hand corner of the page. I'm also on Instagram @erisaxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment