Sunday, October 20, 2013

Review: Sally Hansen "Gold Roses" rose gold nail polish

Happy Sunday, lovelies!

I'm back with my Fall 2013 nail polish pick #5 -- a beautiful ROSE GOLD!

Rose gold has been my thing lately. I think it's the perfect fall staple, a great way to wear pink in the fall without going the pastel/spring route.

The Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Fall 2013 collection includes a beautiful polish called Gold Roses ($8 at CVS, I believe). I had a coupon and CVS Extra Bucks, so the polish was $2-ish!

I've been searching for the perfect rose gold polish for a while now, and this one nailed it!

It's a chrome polish, which gives it a slightly edgy look, yet it's still subtle and classy because of the nude/rose gold hue.

I only needed ONE coat for it to be opaque.

As for the brush, I do love big polish brushes, but Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure brushes may be TOO large for some. I had to tilt the brush a bit to get the edges of my nails. Just a heads up if you've never tried this line!

Otherwise, this polish is perfect. What do you think of the rose gold? Have you picked this up or any others from the fall collection? Let me know in the comments.

And if you're interested, I've linked my last 4 fall picks below.
Fall pick #1 | Fall pick #2 | Fall pick #3 | Fall pick #4

For more beauty and lifestyle posts, please subscribe or "follow by email" on the top right hand corner of the page. I'm also on Instagram @erisaxo. Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment