Monday, October 21, 2013

Ipsy October 2013 Glam Bag "Unboxing" + Review (My first!)

Hi there!

I'm happy to say I'm now an Ipsy Glam Bag subscriber!

To change it up, I uploaded a YouTube video showing my "unboxing"! I figured this would be the most effective way truly get an idea of my initial reaction since I made sure to avoid spoilers about what was in my bag.




For anyone not too familiar with Ipsy, it's a monthly subscription beauty bag that you get in the mail for $10/month. You get several beauty products each month, which is a great way to try new things. Plus they come in a fun makeup bag! It was created by YouTube beauty guru Michelle Phan.

I signed up for the waiting list in late August. It took a little more than a month to get an email letting me know a spot opened up. So October was my first month -- and I'm already pumped for November!

Here's a breakdown of what I got in my Glam Bag:
Overall, the worth of my Glam Bag isn't too high, considering I've seen reviews from previous months saying bags were worth about $70! But I'm still thinking anything more than $10 is good for now. Plus this is my first bag, so I have nothing to compare it to. More than anything, I enjoyed the "surprise" factor :)

But that's about it! I hope the video was a nice change of pace. Thanks so much for reading/watching!

Did you get the October 2013 Ipsy Glam Bag? Let me know what you got in the comments! xo

For more beauty and lifestyle posts, please subscribe or "follow by email" on the top right hand corner of the page. I'm also on Instagram @erisaxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment