Thursday, October 3, 2013

RiRi Hearts MAC review: RiRi Woo lipstick + lip pencil photos

Hi there! Today was the first day the RiRi Hearts MAC fall collection became available at all counters, so I went straight to Nordstrom after work.

I had a feeling I only wanted RiRi Woo lipstick ($16.50) because I didn't get it the first time she had it.

Plus, I wish the line was more fall-themed. They re-promoted several items, based on what I've heard, read and seen.

The eyeshadow quads also seemed quite ordinary and not worth the $44!

So back to RiRi Woo... definitely in love right now.

I haven't worn it out, so I can't say how long it wears, but the product itself is gorgeous.

One of the MAC girls convinced me to also get the RiRi Woo Pro Longwear lip pencil ($21.50) at the last minute. Such a good saleswoman...

I first lined my lips and filled them in with the lip pencil. This felt very creamy and easy to apply.

Then I put on the lipstick, right from the bullet.

This is a Retro Matte finish, which I've never tried before, but it felt just fine! Not too dry. I applied lip balm beforehand like usual.

Since I wanted to get a red lipstick from MAC anyway, why not get one in the amazing rose gold packaging, right? Such a great decision.

I highly recommend this combo.

Have you purchased anything from the RiRi Hearts MAC fall collection? Let me know in the comments!

For more beauty and lifestyle posts, please subscribe or "follow by email" on the top right hand corner of the page. I'm also on Instagram @erisaxo. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment