Saturday, October 12, 2013

How To: Beauty Secrets Nail Polish Thinner for Seche Vite + review


Hi there! For all you nail polish lovers, I wanted to post a quick tip.

Since my Seche Vite top coat was getting thick and unusable (happens every time halfway through), I decided to invest in a nail polish thinner.

Buying another Seche Vite for $10 is so lame when you have so much product left!

So I looked up some reviews online and saw a lot of love for Beauty Secrets' Nail Polish Thinner.

It was $4.29 for 4 fl. oz. at Sally's Beauty Supply, which I think is amazing. OPI's thinner costs $9 at ULTA.

The bottle cap is quite convenient. Some people complain about the packaging, but I thought it was really easy to put a few drops of the thinner right into the bottle of Seche Vite.

I put in about 8 drops and shook the bottle.

After moving the brush around, I could tell the consistency of Seche Vite was much like it was when I first purchased it.

I love this polish thinner! Can't believe I didn't get it sooner.

So if you're having the same problem with your polishes, I highly recommend this thinner from Beauty Secrets. I'm looking forward to reviving some of my older polishes next!

Sunday's post will be on Fall Nail Polish Pick #4. See you then!

For more beauty and lifestyle posts, please subscribe or "follow by email" on the top right hand corner of the page. I'm also on Instagram @erisaxo. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. this contact form

    ReplyDelete