Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween nails: Candy corn mani

Happy Halloween!

I picked a very simple, yet fun nail design to celebrate the day.

If you're needing a last-minute mani, decorate your nails like candy corn!

I used NYC Lexington Yellow ($1.99), Sinful Colors Big Daddy ($1.99) and China Glaze White on White ($7.50).

Just paint your whole nail yellow and then wait a few minutes to make sure it's relatively dry.

Start the orange two-thirds of the way up. Wait again.

And then finish it off with white for the last third of your nail.

I decided to go free hand instead of using tape because candy corn is never perfect.

I'm a righty, so my right hand (done by my left) does not look that great. (!!)

Oh well. It's a one-day mani for me :)

No costume this year, but I'm looking forward to a Halloween potluck at work.

Hope you have a wonderful, safe day!

For more beauty and lifestyle posts, please subscribe or "follow by email" on the top right hand corner of the page. I'm also on Instagram @erisaxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment