Monday, October 28, 2013

Top drugstore makeup | 10 under $10

Hi there! Hope your week started off on a good note.

I have a different kind of post today: 10 products under $10!

I'd like to expand this series later on with other "10 Under $10" posts, so I figured this was a good place to start.


Instead of focusing specifically on lip products or blushes today, I'm covering a wide range of items that can almost complete our look. I'm just missing a foundation! Not bad, right? I'm all about finding great beauty products for a great price.

In the video, I'm wearing everything mentioned except the lip gloss.

Here's a breakdown of the products:

1. Neutrogena Shine Control Powder ($9.99)
Love this to set my foundation.

2. Wet N Wild Color Icon Bronzer in Ticket to Brazil ($3.99)
This is a great bronzer for contouring.

3. Milani Baked Blush in Rose D'Oro ($8.99)
A beautiful rose gold that's lovely this time of year.

4. NYX HD Photogenic Concealer ($4.99)
Perfect, creamy under eye concealer!

5. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded ($5.94)
An awesome eyeshadow primer.

6. Revlon CustomEyes Shadow & Liner in Naturally Glamorous ($8.99)
Fantastic shadows in a tiny case that fits in any clutch/makeup bag.

7. Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Definer in Black ($5.99)
Creamy, pigmented and LASTS all day!

8. Maybelline Full N Soft Waterproof Mascara in Very Black ($7.49)
The only one that keeps my lashes curled all day.

9. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Primrose ($4.99)
My go-to lippie, no matter what.

10. NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Beige ($4.99)
I love this lip gloss on its own. It's definitely NOT beige.

------------

I use most of these products every day, so I'm definitely a huge fan of drugstore makeup.

When you find a gem that's also inexpensive, it's that much better!

I hope you enjoyed this post and found it somewhat useful. Thanks for reading/watching!

For more beauty and lifestyle posts, please subscribe or "follow by email" on the top right hand corner of the page. I'm also on Instagram @erisaxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment