Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Revlon Lip Butters Juicy Papaya + Wild Watermelon: Review + Photos

I got them!

After reviewing the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters line last week, I picked up 2 out of the 4 newest additions over the weekend: Juicy Papaya and Wild Watermelon.

I got Wild Watermelon first at Target and really liked it. It really does give my lips that "I just ate a cherry popsicle" look that many vloggers have raved about.

Since I'm not really used to having bold lips, I dab it on and go - just like with Sweet Tart.

Then after reading some rave reviews about Juicy Papaya, I got it yesterday at Target. I think we have a WINNER!

Juicy Papaya definitely lives up to the "juicy" name. I use my go-to Carmex Moisture Plus clear lip balm underneath and the Lip Butter goes on REAL smooth. It then has an extremely juicy look. I also don't have to just dab it on. I can swipe and reapply all I want.

No lip gloss necessary, for sure... even more than the other Lip Butters, in my opinion.

If you want an idea of what it looks like on me, check out the photo in my Target Sunglasses post from yesterday.

The orange in the tube can look intimidating for someone who doesn't typically wear oranges, but it's so sheer and natural. Get this if you were considering it!

I may need another tube just as a back-up.

For more beauty and lifestyle posts, please subscribe or "follow by email" on the top right hand corner of the page. I'm also on Instagram @erisaxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment