Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tory Burch Robinson Mini Satchel: Review + photos!

Ahh, yes. This is the bag I've been carrying around EVERYWHERE for the last month and what I'm loving right now.

It's my new black Tory Burch Robinson Mini Satchel.

I've been wanting a satchel again after sporting shoulder bags for the last couple years. I even considered the Louis Vuitton Speedy 30! But I knew I had to stay a bit more conservative in terms of price.

In came Tory Burch. While searching online, I spotted the Robinson Mini Satchel first on nordstrom.com. And I thought about it for a few weeks so I wouldn't make any rash decisions. Aren't I good?

Anyway, I eventually purchased it at Nordstrom and had to get another store to ship it to my apartment since my store didn't have it in black. I figured I haven't carried a black bag in a while, and "classic" is what I was looking for.

The Saffiano leather on this has been fantastic! I love that it feels so durable (though I still treat it like a baby) and pulls my look together.

It's also roomy for a mini. It holds everything I need, including a small cosmetic bag, iPhone, wallet, iPhone wristlet, and little odds and ends.

It also comes with a detachable shoulder strap that I've used just a handful of times. It's helpful to keep around in case you have your hands full when shopping, running errands, etc. Plus the bottom is very durable with four legs to keep it from directly touching surfaces.

Since I love it so much, I purchased the matching continental wallet within the last week, which I'm hoping will last me for quite a while.

And clearly, I love black leather since these go perfectly with my furniture in the photos!

I've read some reviews regarding the "cheap" or "dull" feel of Saffiano leather, but I disagree! I find it classy, clean, and sturdy. Not cheap. But that's just my opinion. So if you've also read those reviews, I hope you still check these items out in person because I find it to be a personal preference.

Overall, I am very content and now a big Tory Burch fan.

For more beauty and lifestyle posts, please subscribe or "follow by email" on the top right hand corner of the page. I'm also on Instagram @erisaxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment